Life at Britannia P&I
Britannia P&I is the oldest P&I Club in the world. Trusted by our Members since 1855, we have built a reputation for providing an exceptional standard of service. We are part of the Tindall Riley Group of companies, which employs over 250 people across diverse businesses and international offices.
WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
We aim to attract and retain high-calibre service-orientated people by offering competitive remuneration and benefits, interesting work and a supportive and professional work environment in which to develop your career and fulfil your potential.
EMPLOYEE REWARD AND BENEFITS
We are committed to supporting our employees maintain a healthy work-life balance through regular social and sports events and a comprehensive range of benefits, subject to eligibility criteria, including:
• Minimum of 26 days annual leave (full-time)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical insurance cover
• Life assurance scheme
• Group income protection scheme
• Subsidised corporate gym membership
• Interest-free season ticket loan
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Confidential employee services e.g. counselling.
• Health assessments (subject to eligibility criteria)
• Eye tests
• Employee share scheme
If you are highly motivated and looking for a career where your contribution is valued, please complete the Application Form